Sit back,relax,and let the story unfold.
Setting
Condominium entrance to Lobby
(I guess it could be called foyer)
Date and Time
It was Friday. Around 4pm.
Characters
Yours truly and person(target of my infatuation when I was 13)-look alike
Story
So there I was happily half running half walking home.It's Friday and there's a weekend waiting for me! I noticed (i merely glanced at him,I didn't stare!honestly)this super tall,huge eyed guy. And I thought "wow,he looks like XXX", but disregarded it and went in and started to look for my keys.
And then... he spoke to me!!!
Oh my gosh.
the look alike spoke to me!
Haha. And he said.
"School just ended?"
And I said.
"Yeah.why?"..... "It ends at 3.15"...
And he went.
"Oh."
And I continued..
"You waiting for someone?"
And he said.
"Yeah."
And I find my keys,and let myself into the lobby.
-THE END-
Okay.This is the most boring play ever!
BUT THE POINT IS............
THE LOOK ALIKE TALKED TO ME!!!!
And another smaller point is... i look like a student and not a college/university student!
No comments:
Post a Comment