Saturday, April 05, 2008

Tag

Tagged by Chelle

-You-
First Name
Li-Ying

Nickname
Furbz, furball, ying, Yoda(thx to limay)

Name you wish you had
Lovin' my name

What do people normally mistake your name as
Li (because they thought that's my first name),Ying (because they thought Li is my last name), Lying (because they can't see the darn "i").

Birthday
24th March 1990

Birthplace
KL

Time of Birth
not sure,Morning,afternoon.....but definitely not at night.

Single or taken
I'm sorry I'm single.I didn't choose to be.

Zodiac sign
Aries

-Your Appearence-
How tall are you
The last time we measured (in bio class),169cm

Wish you were taller
I wouldn't mind.

Eye color
Black

Eye color you want
Black's fine.

Natural Hair color
Black

Current Hair color
It's still black

Short or long hair
Medium..

Ever dye your hair a bizarre color
Wish to.

Last time you did something dramatic with your hair
Prom?And that wasn't even dramatic! LOL

Glasses or contacts
Both.

Do you wear make-up
Nope. Sometimes lip gloss but no one notices it anyway.

Ever had hair extensions
Nope

Paint your nails
yup!

-In the opposite gender-
What color eyes
Anything lar.

What color hair
Dark hair - black,brown...

Shy or Outgoing
Outgoing

Looks or personality
Personality

Sexy or Cute
Don't know. (:

Serious or Fun
Hmm.Depends on the situation!

Older or Younger than you
older!

A turn on
show-that-he-cares,act-like-he-cares CARE.

A turn off
Excuses.

Flowers or Chocolates
I hate flowers. (but i think i'm slowly getting over it.Nevertheless, NO FLOWERS)

Pepsi or Coke
I don't drink pop.

Rap or Rock
Neither.But between the two,rock.

Relationship or One night stand
relationship-laaaa

School or Work
I don't get the question

Love or Money
Love,but you gotta have some money. XD There's no happiness without money,however

much it contradicts all the famous sayings and quotes.

Movies or Music
Music...

Country or City
City.

Sunny or Rainy days
Rainy

Friends or Family
Both! (: Friends are like family!


-Have you ever-
Lied
probably.

"why didn't you do the homework?"

"I forgot"

Stole something
nope

Smoked
Nope.

Hurt someone close to you
Yup.

Broke someone's heart
ask him

Had your heart broken
nope, it's not that easy. you gotta be the right guy to be able to shatter me.

Wondered what was wrong with you
when people gimme the weird look.or when I feel inferior.

Wish you were a prince/princess
like princess diaries?

Liked someone who was taken
yup. Which will lead you to my next story! (after I finish this)

Shaved your head
one day.

Been in love
nope

Used chopsticks
hell yeah.

Sang in the mirror to yourself
Maybe I was singing and happened to look into a mirror? XD


-Favorites-
Flower
I don't like flowers.

Candy
everything!!

Song
dunno. [seeing a trend yet? dunno..dunno..dunno....]

Scent
don't use 'em

Color
anything.

Movie
takda.

Singer
Lee Hom!

Word
favourite ar. err? it keeps changing. I rmbr I used to say miao and nyan alot. XD and then it's

nyuu and nyaooo. XD Oh! bleh is a frequent one too.

Junk food
Is chocolate junk food? Hahah. I love chocolate bars, kit kat and the like! Pocky too! Definitely!

Website
d-addicts!! My source of drama!

Location
depends when.

Animal
dog!

Ever cried over someone
nope.Oh,wait,I did cry when I first came here.XD

Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself
change about myself.....my squeaky "teh"(manja) voice.

Do you think you're attractive
If I did I wouldn't be moaning about make up.

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose
Can I skip all the step sister and mother shit,skip the ball and losing the shoes,and fast forward to the prince comes and picks me up?
Or maybe just the princess diaries story!

Do you play any sports
Not yet,unless running counts!
--------------------------
The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people

8 random things that you're dying to know about.
(1)I just went for a swim at the public poool today!!
(2)I still have some chlorine all on me but that's 'cause my towel is in the washing machine and my brother is still using the dryer!
(3)I used a communal shower room today! GASP.
(4)I made pancakes today!!!
(5)I didn't know I was hanging out with Chan Moi's daughter! GASP.
(6)I'm baking a tofu chocolate cake now! Yes, TOFU.
(7)A person who looks exactly like the person I had a crush on when I was 13 stopped me before I walked into my condo and asked me something! Wow.
(8)I had a super weird anxiety filled dream about chinese exam, Wong Ewe Ling,my grandmother's house and my dad's camera. honestly.

I tag :
Xiao Von
Li May
Mel
Bryan
Nic Kwan
Joanne
JOanna
Sarah A.Lai

No comments: