It feels like it was just yesterday when the snow was piling up everywhere, and today, the once bare trees have budded and bloomed.
It feels like it was just yesterday when I was suprised at home before I flew, and today, I've been here for 3 months and a few days.
It feels like it was just yesterday that I was homesick and missing mum, and today , I'm on my own feet not thinking or missing too much.
It feels like it was just yesterday I was worrying about the first day of school and the bus ride and the lockers and this and that and this and that, and today, I go to school on autopilot.
It feels like it was just yesterday I was skinnyfat *quote Chelle*, and today I'm pregnant fat. Heh.I've got pictures of proof but their way too gross to be exposed to the world. XD
*------
I baked apple cake yesterday and bread pudding today!!! (:
And I claim I stick to the rules of eating. xD
*------
No comments:
Post a Comment