I wish for skin with RED undertones and not yellow. :( That would never happen because,
(a) I am chinese.
(b) I only know one person who is chinese and has no yellow undertones. Not much anyway. And she's Joanne and she's not me.
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
I wish I came here for grade 10....or earlier. It's so hard to blend in now,so I just stick around the visa students -- who happen to be chinese. (: Which I'm beginning to learn -- isn't that bad.
But then again, If I came for grade 10, I'd missed out on so much fun.Too much,in fact. So maybe not. (:
*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Tommorow is a H.O.L.I.D.A.Y and therefore I.am.not breaking my 10 things rule today. (:
Still gotta wake up early to help friend with homework. And then,we're heading out to SUSHI BUFFET!!!!! omigosh. i.love.all.u.can.eats.
*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Oh,guess what. I got 96% (so far,so that's midterm) for Business!!!!!! Omigosh.
My brother's response was.....
"so u got a high mark among stupid people" (=_=).
Which isn't entirely off the mark,because my class is full of idiots,( i'm talking about the people i don't hang out with), read : people that are not my friends.. shhh.
Kay whatever. So I was wondering if I should reward myself with....
(a) nothing. [because I don't really deserve anything.it really is a stupid class.]
(b)the nikon coolpix s52........ (at least 200bucks x3 = rm600)
(c) the esprit sweater thing (100 bucks,totally unworth it,considering material and all.)
(d) nothing. [spent alot on other stuff : JLPT;university applications coming up,going out,people's birthday presents........]
(e) nothing. [did badly for maths test.]
Okay,so you're smart and you've learnt ratios.
I know I'm underestimating you. Even a baby can tell that the debate is just between....
spending 200bucks on a camera
.and.
spending nothing
And you don't really have to be a genius to tell that my conscience says "don't buy the camera and wait for boxing day" (when the price MAY drop),but my heart says "GIFT YOURSELF!"
So.What's your verdict?
No comments:
Post a Comment