Wednesday, October 22, 2008

hot guys i forgot about. (:


i really can't do the one-week-without-internet,can i?



Anyway, because I'm doing the other one of the 10things (which includes watching TV), I've been bumming on the sofa being a total couch-potato,watching spongebob followed by Drake and Josh, and then iCarly,Malcolm in the Middle, Home Improvement (one of the old ones) and then MORE Malcolm in the Middle (the old ones).

Yup-yup, I'm no longer refreshing dumb-pages-that-don't-havta-be-refreshed, I'm WATCHING TV and still wasting my life away, in a different way that is....

Just so you know. I didn't always "not watch tv". I used to be glued to the little box watching Nicklelodeon (splat!) all day long. And before that,when I was even more little I watched Cartoon Network all day long. And I used to super <3 Home Improvement *nostalgia*.

Watching it today, wow, made me remember...............

I used to super like this guy!!!! <3 <3 <3





when he was smalllll.


ohmygosh. so hot. :o

Oh and you knowwwwwwwwww.. you know you know you know....
Reese from Malcolm in the Middle....... is shoopah cute. (:<




But of course they're all grown up now.

Okays. Better START studying. :(

No comments: