i know this is againts my "10 things", but this is SUPAH important.
Yesterday was a warm day.I thought I wouldn't be fooled by the swaying trees and the howling wind,I mean,how much difference can it be between today and yesterday?
Stepping out, I knew I was wrong. Apparently,today is THE day where the temperature dropssss. And I. didn't. know.
No wonder everyone has gotten their winter wear out already. I.Should.too.
Anyway,just at the end of lunch,something happened. THE FIRE ALARM WENT OFF. and.it.wasn't.a.drill.
Everyone was "escorted" out, brimming with excitement and the "YEAH NO CLASSES", until the freezing cold wind hit us smack.
Some people were clad in nothing but a T-shirt, thank goodness I was already frozen over (from the morning) and was already wrapped up in everything I had. and.i.still.felt.cold.
And then something else happened. It started toYup,I'm back home now,warm and fuzzy and outside,it's still freezing(no big suprise),and this time,snowing.The wind is so so so strong. Imagine polystyrene balls going in all directions, some not even able to fall to the ground because they keep getting blown to the left,right,top,bottom..everywhere!
It kinda reminds me of this toy my neighbour used to have.It's a Barbie vacuum cleaner. In it,there's all these polystyrene balls,and when u turn the vacuum cleaner on, the balls go in all directions.
Oh,that reminds me of those science models...@@
Right. Better to something other than computer! (: Time for TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment