Just a little something on my way home today.
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------*
I joined a Knitting Club today!! Actually, it's Vanier's KnitWits! (: We meet every other day,have tea and cookies,eat lunch and knit! (: So today, I knitted for the first time! (: WOOOT! It was so much fun! Who said knitting was just for old ladies, huh? XD
So tommorow's Halloween. The whole week has been "tried-to-be-crazy". I'm talking about our SAC (Student Activity Council)*thanks Mel*. Whacky hair day,Pajama day and then Horror House, everything was but a failure. XD
I'm just being honest.
Practically no one had their hair done whackily and everyone who went for the horror house said it was lame.
Okay,they didn't say "lame", "lame" just summarises everything.
Anyway,for halloween, I'm gonna go as myself. I think I look scary enough.
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Today, last year.去年的今天.いちねんまえ の きょう. Hari ini setahun lalu.
I graduated.
We graduated.
...and i still hold on.
...because this is what i do best. (:
And, what's the sake of memories if I can't look back and smile?
.
..
To the Just-Graduated-Form 5-ers, wkuang,edmund,lee-young,the few that read this blog ocassionally, don't be sad! (:
See? I still keep in touch with my buddies! So you can too! (:
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
'kay,anyway, time to try to be productive. :D toodles~
No comments:
Post a Comment