Firstly, Graduation Day.
It started out a nice,fine day for me...and I was getting ready to start taking pictures with all the other hyperactive kids....when Teacher spotted me........and consequently gave me a job.
Well,retired as I am already, graduating on the day itself, would be graduated by noon, I still had to do the sweaty work of running around speaking to people who wouldn't do any work even if I told them to do it. (hey,who else has a KK like Wei Jin?) ,And they can't be blamed...... IT'S GRADUATION DAY for Goodness' sake! Can't they cut form 5-ers some slack and ask the form 2s who occupy the classes too to do it? It's not like they're the busiest people around. But oh well,service above self.
And then when I was done, we did taking pictures!! The statue of Liberty pose didn't turn out so well... I .guess. the people next to me didn't know they were supposed to look up to me. :S Anyway,we did many many pictures! (well,not as many as XV,Limay and a few others who seem to be non-stop-on-the-run). And then to the hall it was.
The rest that happened is exactly the same as how you had experienced it so there's no point in blogging about it.
Half way throughout the ceremony,I was hungry.I went to the canteen on the pretext of going to the toilet,and got myself some food... And then I spotted Chelle and gang! And so we went to makan together.....
Just when they had finished,and I was about to finish, Stupid Pn.LSK came doing her stupid rounds (i wouldn't be suprised if it was because of a tip off from some coward prefect) ,and we almost got pass her....... when she took a double take and turned her measly head and stared at guo yaw's name tag. And then she landed her skinny figure down and started copying our names while mumbling silly threats that no one could be bothered about....... like "not getting any anugerah cemerlang next year" and "your documents might be confiscated today"..... BAH. Eat your shoes,woman.
And then she came to my name, and asked me what class I was in. And I had food in my mouth..and so I stared at her while chewing. It went something like this :
LSK : What class?! *stare and tries to look threatening*
ME : *chew,stares back*
LSK : WHAT CLASS?! *louder,stares incredulously*
ME :*continues chewing and staring at her*
LSK :*glowers*
ME :*quickly points to full mouth and smile*
CHELLE :5s1!!! *to the rescue* =D
And then she came to Yoon's name....but yoon wasn't wearing her pinafore,she was wearing someone else's. And so our educator didn't realise it and copied the wrong name. Yoon had to confess and tell her about it. And she was shocked!! But not for long.She mumbled more threats and blah blah. Whatever,woman......we've graduated.
So anyway..........blah blahhhhhhhhh graduate... oh not yet.We went up on stage,did the thing...and I found it quite suprising I couldn't see any thing but black down there,when I was up on stage.And therefore it wasn't scary......... though I did forget my lyrics and prolly went off tune and said OH and the wrong place. :S
Heh.And then when the whole thing was over,and we screamed screamed screamed alot and thennnnnn we sang "maybe someday" as promised...and then yeah. habis cerita.
NEXT............. came the dreaded LKT thing..............but although all the important people were too busy to turn up,it turned out so well, WELL DONE juniors! :D
People often looked at by said important people as "not serious in attending meetings" and "not active members" came........and ironically, or issit hypocritically...xDXD the important people themselves didn't show up.
Lunch was great and in case you haven't read tofu's blog........... Well a certain [!@#$] person wanted cheese baked rice and yes, we went there. And ordering was so fun!!!!!! We were soooooo slow and kept dilly- dallying.
Flipped the menu,chit chat......laugh laugh laugh...... show the Footprints in CHS book around...laugh at people's E-mail addresses...... show pictures on cameras....... and then "oh!!order ar.." ...and then back to flipping menus..... XD and the cycle sorta repeats itself.
Anyway,2 things to remember.
*I drew a funkyfurball on my menu and bryan drew tofuking on his menu.Look out for it next time!
*Bryan is so indecisive. He told the waiter... "pinapple sauce sauce"...then "no,supreme sauce!!" and then "sorry sorry,pinapple sauce!!". HAH. IMAGINE HIM. XD
The whole red box thing........well. I guess it wasn't that fun to some people, ie. Bryan who was occupying himself with folding roses...but I .guess. he finished one and gave up (it's so hard to see in the dark man,I saw him using the light from his handphone) , and Alfie just staring off blankly into space...... and Ken Wei sitting there not knowing chinese songs too,and the girls on Elaine's side who kept their mouths zipped......... but all in all, it wasn't as bad as expected,and therefore it was good.
What was better was when most of the Juniors disappeared and the Twins came,and we sang songs.......and did pushing (shift weight to left/ right) and sang off tuned (ok,maybe just me but WHATEVER I can't sing but at least I try to have fun),and the speakers joined in and made shrieking shrieks and wails.....and then when we finally got chased out (by the freezed karaoke set) we made our way to the main building.
And then that's when it happened! Yin Nang forgot his bottle and I didn't wanna walk back there with him and the other probably didn't want to too,because Alfie,Yet Han, Bryan and I planted our feet to the ground. X) And then Bryan and I decided to go look at the pianist.......and waddya know! He invited Bryan to go play. And because although I hate Bryan's smartidity-in-everything but he's my friend and of course the proud-of-ma-friend-feelings kicked in and yes, shoveled bryan up the little platform.
And Bryan (who was probably shocked and unprepared and momentarily forgot all the notes) claimed that the keys were too hard (=P) and yeah,that's why he couldn't play fantasie impromptu. XD Let's just remember his reason. XD
And then we managed to pry ourselves away from the very enthusiastic pianist...... and we decided on Manhattan Fish Market. And we got two platters! They torched Wei Khai + Yin Nang +Alfie 's Platter, not ours though.
Oh,one thing. THEY GIVE CLEAN WATER!!! BAH. It didnt' strike my mind..and so we ordered 2 glasses of iced lemon tea to be shared.Then, Yin Nang very smartly said they do supply plain water. Just in time.. not.
Then we started chit chatting,and half way through, Yin Nang sprayed food all over the place. Hahahahhaa,so disgusting but very funny!
Then Bryan had to go,and we went to Pyramid two. And then they all had to go home ,leaving me ,and I thought I could go to MPH alone, but Alfie insisted on tagging along.And then we realised MPH,and actually,the whole mall was closing at ten. And my parents still weren't here!! So we walked Pyramid 2 again, chit chatting on the way...... And Alfie told me something I didn't realise was so visible.
He said , I don't remember the words, but the message was.
"Liying,there's something bothering you for the past two years,right? You don't seem as happy and carefree and laugh-all-the-way as you were like in form 3."
and "you know, you influenced me to be happy,back in form 3"....
And I'm like,wow. Is it really that visible that I'm not as happy as I was then?
And I didn't know I had the power to influence anyone. I'm normally the one getting swayed around, doing rash things because I was influenced to do it at that moment.
Really,I thought about it recently and I realised I'm very easily influenced.And now someone is telling me I've influenced him! That's something to be proud about! Haha,to me,at least.
Well,the day ended happily,and rather tiredly I was going to put myself to bed,when Mel called. =D and yes, chatted.... and of all things,about how to kill old people and make more new people. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment