Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Monday

.... which happened to fall on my birthday. (:

School was off , my Taiwanese friend -- Lilly and I went to this festival.My sister drove us there. (: Yay her!

Emulating the bronze kids. Okay.Camwhoring.xD

On the Wagon ride. That's Lilly! (:



This marks the spot where the trail begins. (: *yup,turn your head! good exercise!*



My sister says I look like Kogepan here. Anyway,main point is the scenery. XD
Scenery again. I like the way everything is so ..... vast? Okay that's probably the wrong word but.. x(

The whole thing was a kids thing. The main participants were children from age 3--6 I guess. And the only adults that were there were the adults accompanying their kids.

So you can imagine how out of place Lilly and I were. But we had fun! I had fun! I mean, I am a kid..somewhat.xD

Thanks again to everyone who wrote dedications to me on their blogs! To those who sent text messages to me,to those who left wishes on my blog, and to Bryan who called..twice (?) when I was sleeping and when I was rushing to get ready to go out. (gomen,wrong timing eh? And sorry I sounded so blur, I took away caller ID so all the numbers appear as "unknown"!)

No comments: