Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify the in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have the blessings form all.
1. Have you given your first kiss away?
Nope. How sad can my high school life be, eh?
2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Li May. She'll entertain me, and we can make stories up.
Joanne. We'll have so much fun! (: If we're going to be stranded on a deserted island,and not coming back for awhile, we gotta have enough stories to last us! Jo can tell me her adventures in Melb!
Bryan. Whee,when we get saved ,I'd be smart with maths and maybe if we were stranded long enough, I'd be good with physics too!!
Mel. *just lemme bring one more-lar!* She'll be the one to restrain me from drinking salt water and dying or knocking my head on a coconut tree until I bleed profusely and die.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Walk the clouds,cross the rainbow,find the pot of hunny,eat cotton candy clouds,suck a huge lollipop that changes flavour everytime I lick it, ride the merry go round,with real horses please,eat waffles and ice cream, pop sickles and frozen yoghurt, cheese sticks, poutine and hot dogs....
4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wish I was the one who set the trends, then I'd just be myself and everyone else would be like me, that means, I wouldn't have to conform to anything because people conform to me. Yay!
5. Who would I marry?
Someone who loves me. Alot.
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Are you stupid? believe? tak baca sains ke? We're not even talk leprechauns or the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. We're talking SEEING a rainbow. Do you live in a place where there's no rain and there's no sun?
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
myself.
See? I'm torn between fitting in and losing myself, which puts me at a sorta stand-still.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
1 million isn't alot.Get a good consultant and invest.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I tend to like guys who have initiative,direct and the kind who make things happen. So if I love him and there's a chance for us to be together (that means he loves me too), he'd probably have done the confessing. XD
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Yen Hsian -- sensitive, pretty and can sing.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Please refer to question 9.
12. What is your favourite season? Why?
Winter. Because it's cold and I like torturing myself. It's the same as rain. (see the tag below) Seeing the bare trees, the white landscape, feeling the cold breeze, I just stare and reminisce. x)
13. Will you join politics?
Haha, my dad thinks I'd be running for the office some time later. I think not. I'd probably be an ordinary woman.
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would your rather they keep quiet?
Tell me, but please be kind. I take criticm really harshly. :(
15.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Love.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I shop, but I'm not a shopaholic. Eataholic,perhaps?
17. What's on your mind right now?
Calorie counts.
18. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Impatient me.
19. What's bothering you lately?
Calorie count.
20. What is that ONE THING you can't live without?
Food. Duh. Can you live without it?
Furbz tags.....
whoever who wants to do this dumb,repetitive tag.
No comments:
Post a Comment