Sunday, March 09, 2008

the little things

The little things that reminds me of you guys back home.

Yup,continuation of small things .

* Dihydrogen Monoxide -- water. x) X'mas 07 and also random questions in class.

* Chocolate Chip Cookies -- baking experience @ Mel's,product of our efforts became Kwan Seng's birthday present.Suprised he didn't die of food poisoning or something.

* Pocky Bookmarks (I have two -- Ichigo and Miruku) -- yes, I cut the side of the box and I carry it wherever I go, just so I'll remember you all everytime I open the story book. It's weird but I treat this little piece of cardboard like a lucky charm. x)

*Tifa (on my pencil case), Cloud(on my diary) and -i dunno who,one of the silver haired bad guys in FF VII: AC- (on my keys). -- Su Ping and X'mas '05.

*Heineken/beer or anything alcohol. -- Langkawi and Wei Jian (because the Heineken he gave me exploded in my freezer.)

*Egg Friend Rice on Recipe book. -- Xiao Von and I drawing on our rice with Mayonaise and Tomato ketchup, in the Canteen.

*Library. -- Fun in library with Ting King, Alfie, Ter-Yi and of course, Mel.

*Cheerleaders. -- Cassie.

*Curry Laksa -- Lorong Food.

No comments: