Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total 20 questions, then tag to 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.
1. What is your dream when you were in your childhood?
When I was reaaally young,I wanted to be a scientist, and do what Dexter does!! Wearing a lab coat with the funny goggles,pouring the contents of one test tube into another test tube, letting the whole thing explode and go kaboom! (and somehow still maintain alive),and then do it all over again.
And then I wanted to be a Chef cuz I super loved eating. *I still do but whatever* I dreamt of working in a five star hotel, mixing batter and dishing out magnificent gourmet. But reality was slammed into my face -- I'd be spending the first few post graduate years peeling potatoes everyday.
And then I wanted to fall in love.Have someone care for me,love me and have a super cool high school love life. Guess that didn't work out either.
And somehow when I reaaaally got outta childhood I just learnt to put all these behind me. (:
2. Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
It really depends, I don't like thunder storms, but a light rain is nice. I know I'm a total sucker for romance, but honestly,can you resist the pitter patter of rain, and the chance of seeing a rainbow after the whole ordeal?
Hehe. As romantic as it sounds,the rain just makes me feel lonely, curl up and reminisce. No idea why.
3. Which do you like best, black or white?
Depends on my mood. White gives me the whole pure and calm feeling but black is just cool and ...cool. *my vocab is so limited*
4. Who would you marry?
My last boyfriend. I don't mean EX-boy friend. I mean the last one I'll have,before he becomes my fiance. Dumb question.
5. Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
I wanna walk on the clouds.Cross the rainbow,as if it's a bridge, eat cotton candy clouds,lie on the soft fluffiness of it. Why?Just because.
But that's kinda impossible,right?
6. What are you afraid of ?
Not fitting in.
7. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Sad eh. Well if I cause my own sadness, ie. Emo moments, then I'll just curl up and stare into space,if enough sad words and phrases come to mind I'll pen it out. And then I'd message girl-girl. x)
8. What is the one thing you can never get tired of?
Eating.
Honestly!!!! x) Who can tire of eating? Even if I'm stuffed, I still can eat. That's the problem. Sniffles.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep the secret in the heart, observing by yourself?
I'm so dumb I end up giving myself away. I mean, it gets reaally obvious and everyone notices and spreads the news. :(
10. What do u think of the person who tagged you?
Yen Hsian -- sensitive girl.
Li May -- well, quite the opposite of Hsian. x) She's sensitive but in a different way.
11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
Please have the initiative to care. I hate it when people say they don't know how to show they care, that they really do,but they're shy etc,when really,just simple gestures,simple questions/conversations,would have got the message across,and the bottom line is,they just didn't have the initiative.
12. Which type of person do you hate most?
I don't mind know-it-alls, but be sure to really know-it-all before you open your trap. If not,at least have the brains to listen to the views of other people who might know more than you.
13. Favourite part of a song?
Normally I love the bridge.
14. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
Most of the time.
I admit I'm almost never comfortable in my own skin. Not that admitting to this is going to get me anywhere or give me any more confidence but yeah, I'm not denying it. :(
15.Do you ever admit it when you're emo?
Well no one has confronted me,so I never had to admit it it. Gosh, you make it sound like a crime.
16. What's your feet size ?
Depends. It ranges from 7 to 8.5
17. Who's your favourite cartoon character?
I don't remember.
18. To which extent would you do for the special ones?
Special? I tend to do alot for friends. I mean if they earn my friendship, and I really value them, I tend to overdo things both emotionally [be there for them all the time,extra forgivance, rmbr lotsa stuff unintentionally,go out of the way to please them] and physically[random gifts that I happen to crossby and thought "XX would love this!"]. x)
19. Describe your dream house.
A candy house on cloud nine. Dream,right?
20. What is it that you don't like about others when they say or do something to you?
I thought we're supposed to erase question 20 and put our own question? But whatever.XD
Furbz tags......
anyone who's interested in killing time.
No comments:
Post a Comment