Monday, March 17, 2008

The good, and the bad.

While I was happily taking the lift down, I wanted to call Li May. That's when I found out my cellphone, it doesn't allow me to call you people straight. I really do have to use a calling card. :(

And so i guess it's back to text messaging. Short lived happiness,eh?

*------

I went for a hair cut! I was supposed to get my hair dyed blue, but.....
Apparently here, they bleach your hair 3 times and the colour SHOULD still stay. I'm putting it in Caps because I'm not sure wheter they truly are any different from the way we do it back home. (kitty,please correct me if I'm wrong). I mean as far as I know,in Malaysia they bleach your hair 3 times too and they don't go around charging Rm1000 for it,right? x)

Anyway, I'm loving my new hair cut! (: It's really almost the same,just that it's really layered now,and I've got a side parted fringe. (reminds me of form 3).

*------

No comments: