Tuesday, September 23, 2008

just for today.

.Messed up.

I thought I was doing protein molecule in the unionized form but apparently i was doing it the ionized form. Ms.Patel thinks I didn't read the question but in fact I just got my facts messed up.

I spent my whole lunch hour doing biology molecule structures. and getting them all messed up.

gosh. This lab is so screwed. so much for my 90s.

.On the Bright Side.

My maths teacher was so kind to me!! She let me eat my lunch outside the classroom. (cuz i spent my lunch doing stupid bio...). So kind. (: Aww.

.Food.

There's this li'l cake thing sold at the bakery on the way home from school. I ate this fluffy,chiffony,ji-dan-gao (hokkien : gui neng goh ; english: egg cake) -ish cake yesterday.... And today. Boy,it reminds me of Yan Ping so much. (: Smells so good, tastes so good. (: i'm talking about the cake.

No comments: