Tuesday, September 09, 2008

my life so-far.

sorry XV, but u're a wise one. :p



it takes time to have a good friendship. yeah i know what u mean. i feel that when i first transferred to chs. but after 3 years, because u guys were so nice and fun to be with. u just stop comparing. i still hate the school, haha. but i feel happy to have met u guys. even though at first i was so reluctant to open up, because i thought 'it will never be the same'. but til a point, u just have to let go (not give up, but u know that things will never be the same, u'll bound to have different topics to talk about because u don't hang out with each other everyday anymore) and meet new people! yeah. just give urself some time. don't stress it :)


I really am going through what XV went through when she first came to CHS I guess. We all had our friends already, our groups already,we all were in the same school for at least 2 years already. It's the same here. the only difference is I am the one outside now,not the one inside. (not to say i didn't try to be nice to new comers in CHS. I was nice to u,XV,wasn't i ? :p :p) Korean group, Chinese group, Indian group, been-here-too-long-don't-wanna-know-new-people-group...

the main point is,

not giving up.



Along the way, sure, I'll meet unfriendly people, snotty people, unkind souls. But the thing is, I also met fun people, open people and very friendly people who acknowledge your existence and try to help out in many ways.

The key is to highlight the happy parts, remember the nice people and just forget the unfriendly ones. I mean, the saying goes, tepuk sebelah tangan tak berbunyi....... I guess I really can't expect to be goody-goody with everyone, not here,anyway.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

School has picked up pace. I'm also planning to take JLPT Level 4 *finally* and have to re-study everything again -- without a teacher. I'm glad life has finally returned to busy-busy-no-time-to-waste.

I don't know why, but I like being busy.Even in CHS, I have to have my hands full before I'm contented. Well, carrying out the tasks and managing them is a whole different thing :p. but let's just leave it at that.

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Conclusion : I can make it. (: I know I can. And I know you know I can too. (:

No comments: