WARNING : EDWARD CULLEN.
The following contents may involve sudden bursts of "Edward Cullen" and/or long paragraphs of praise for a certain fictional character (in which the most probable character would be Edward Cullen) and/or embarassing fantasies of the blogger, ie. me.
The book arrived yesterday night.... *period*.
I decided not to talk about AHERM, my Edward.
*---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
So school's started. Some people from semester 1 were really friendly and nice,as in they remember me and we can talk....... and well, some are still the same ol' snotty self -- avoiding eye contact and pretending they've never seen me before.
Question.
What would you do if you were in my place? If people clearly don't want to remember you, much less know you, would you still go up to them to say "hi"?
I can see when some people are just plain shy and I don't blame them for avoiding eye contact /pretending they're invisible/pretending i'm invisible / pretending they don't know me...Because they do it with everyone.
There's a difference between shy and snotty. Really, there is.
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
My fringe/bangs have grown long-er. Both my sister and Lilly think this "side parting" version is better. What do you think?
p/s : lemme know if u see any difference with my look (face). I think the difference is subtle and almost none. but take a guess. (:
Hint : smtg to do with make up. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment