Thursday, September 18, 2008

tag

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!



(1) I think cigarettes smell good.

Not that I think smoking is good, but the smell of cigarettes just appeal to me. I know,I'm weird this way,but it says "write a blog of their own 15 WEIRD things/habits/little known facts......".

(2) I can't stand guys who play with their hair.

Honestly. I can't stand it when guys wake up super early to straighten their hair... or gel their hair some weird way or whatever. (: I love plain ol' boy cuts. XD

(3) I hate sling bags.

Yuck. I know lotsa people think it's cool and stuff but I don't. I love backpacks!! Go backpacks!! (:

(4) I drool.

Yeah so don't lemme get into a deep sleep on your bed.

(5) I roll alot when I sleep.

So my sis complains that I take away all the quilt.And this is the reason why we have two separate beds back home. :D


(6) I hate seeing people use fake stuff.

I'm not saying I buy branded-stuff-only or anything like that, but if you can't afford it then don't buy something that is obviously a copy. I mean like wearing a jacket that says CHANKL.

(7) I love meat. LOVE. (it's ironic that this is green in colour)

I can go without veggies but meat.. wow. it just makes me go Mmmhmmm. (: Hence, I *heart* Korean BBQ!!!

(8) I'm scared of the supernatural.

Really, it just freaks me out.

Brother : " Did you say smtg?"

Me :" No......."

Brother : "I thought I heard something... like a baby crying or something. *makes eerie noise*"

Me : *i heard it too..* "It wasn't me..."

Brother : "Sounds like it came from the fridge."

Me : *opens fridge door*

after awhile, sound magically plays again. damn freaky. :(

(9) I don't cry easily.

Well I DO cry when I'm in a fight or an argument or anything.

I'm talking about when I leave a place / watch a sad movie / leave school etc. Tear, yes. I tear. XD

It's not that I don't miss people or have no feelings or anything. I'm just..weird.

Though it's changing.The other day I was watching Land Before Time again and I kept crying. Like tears were just streaming none stop.... over a cartoon dinosaur. :(

(10) I don't like being alone in front of ppl i would know.

Say I'm at the shopping mall alone. I couldn't care less. Or at the station or whatever. I know no one so I don't care. But if I'm in the school canteen/cafeteria/party/ and EVERYONE is with someone and I'm alone... I can't bear it. XD Hence I can't eat alone too. (su ping's not alone) :p

(11) I love spending.

Yeah,who doesn't?

(12) I loved my braces / retainers.

Really, honestly, I loved the metal. (:

(13) I am a total klutz and have no skills whatsoever.

Yep, I'm bad at everything. Piano,sports,baking/cooking (considering the wok-on-fire experience),running,public speaking,groupwork,art......

(14) I'm a chatterbox -- only with people I'm reaaaaally comfortable with.

Maybe that's why people shouldn't really get to know me. Because I transform. (: Hahha.

My sister often says : "you can't even keep quiet for 10 seconds."

(15) I have a thing for tall guys with high noses. :D

Oh,I think I said that so many times you already know it. (:

Yep, huge criteria. (: Maybe cuz I have a flat nose so I think high noses are attractive. (:

No comments: