Monday, September 22, 2008

deflated.

I was all pumped up. gosh.


I am a balloon.
a balloon is the perfect metaphor to describe my state now. honestly,with words like "pumped" and words like "deflated" ; maybe I should start using the word "burst".

Motivated.
Motivated to work extremely hard, do all my homework, pay 100% attention, answer questions in class...
Motivated to get the best grades I can get.
Motivated to score 90s.

Kept going.
Like a typewriter that keeps going "tak-tak-tak", (or maybe a ticker timer) I put my mind to doing all these work to my best ability.And i could. I was so happy i could juggle everything.

I hated math. I tried to like it. Did all the questions.Did corrections. Made sure I understood everything.

Burst.
The maths quiz came and went. The maths test came and went. The results arrived today.

Deflated.
I don't know how I can burst and deflate at the same time but whatever. My hopes were just filling the balloon up. Like a hot air balloon, really, it just went up, up and up.

But now that the air is slowly wheezing out, it's slowly coming down.

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

It just reminds me of all the times when i get my physics / add maths paper back.

the worst thing is eating makes me feel so much better. :(

No comments: