It really IS a roller coaster ride, isn't it? What a great relationship we share.
110lbs -> 130lbs -> 122lbs -> 130lbs
(just arrive -> sudden increment -> summer super diet and lotsa exercise -> now)
Yes. I am that heavy. :'( My dad happened to call and casually asked if I weighed 48kg (no, I do not. I weigh 130lbs and that is around 60kg), and I thought of Jung Hao.
Some time ago (a few years ago?) JH threatened to tell everyone I weighed 48kg. At that time, I weighed 50kg. And I was quite taken that it was quite similar.
If I were to compare my present weight with that 48kg, wow, big difference. To think that I was once so close to that number. Once.
I told you I put on weight. :(
I am so going to severe our pathetic relantionship. Just in time for New Year's Resolution,eh?
I have 2 more days to pig out before it.gets.extreme. *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment