Friday, December 05, 2008

tagged by yen hsian

A.) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs
B.) Tag 12 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C.)Continue this game by sending it to other people
I've tagged: Kwan Seng,Brenda,Bryan,Su Ping,Joanne,Wei Jian,Mel,Kitty,XV,Hern Ee,AND 2 OTHER PEOPLE.


01. What have you been doing recently?
Killing myself preparing for TOEFL. . . .but it's over now!

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
If it's off it prolly ran out of battery. :D

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
Writing the TOEFL.

04. When did you last cry?
last saturday / sunday? I was writing the McMaster question no.1 and my sis proofread it and the whole thing was marked and crossed with red!! :( imagine how i felt,'cause i was going to write the TOEFL writing test! :(

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
I believe fate/destiny escapes/avoids me.

06. What do you want in your life right now?
Let me know how to do trig identities! :(

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
Mostly hood.If I happen to not have one (which is,er 1 in 10000 times nowadays)just walk in the stupid rain. Or stay at home. x)

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Eeyore,tigger, BV,and Niji!

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Green furry trackpants thing.

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
hmm.zero.LOL. I don't save messages.

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
None to talk about.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Well the pants is my sister's, a few years ago. I just made it mine.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Twilight!

14. What are you proud of?
I hate this question. NOTHING MAN. I've nothing to gloat about.One out of the many big problems i have.

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
Again, I don't save messages.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
I think it was Barney's theme. =_= followed by Sesame Street's.

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Blur!

18. What does you last received text message say?
Not applicable.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
12 i think. I wanted to sleep at 10pm but then I couldn't find my passport (needed for TOEFL) and spent lotsa time looking for it. ^^"

20. Are you currently happy?
I NEED LOVEEEEEEEE! x)

21. Who gives you best advice?
Hmm. x) sista!

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No I don't. and yenhsian, there IS whipped cream in Malaysia. xD

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
no one. Im supah no life one la. =_=

24.Is anyone bugging you right now?
I'm bugging people. XD Hahahahahahha!
When my sis isn't home I plant myself onto my brother's bed and stay there,despite his constant "what are u doing in my room?"

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
TOEFL made me laugh. Haha. Post-TOEFL-giggle.

26. Do you wear toe socks?
I do have a pair. XD Their comfy! :D

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Sally.

28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
I don't know.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
When the person annoys me,he just does.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
ohoho. =_=

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Nah. I have no life,rmbr?

32. What is the colour of your room?
Ask my sister. The room I have at home is BRIGHT TURQUOISE + BLUE. my dad hates it. I kinda hate it too (haven't seen it in real life tho)

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
No.Bad karma. XD

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?
All talk and no action is cheap.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
I share the bed with sis.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
that reminds me, I WANT A HUG.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Why does this tag constantly remind me that i'm single?

38. Do you have a life?
No.=_=

39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?
no?

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
not applicable

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I think I dreamt that Isabela and I were bitching about how much we hate maths. x)

42. Last time you smiled?
Continuation of post TOEFL giggles.

43. Have you changed this year?
Lots. :D

44. What are you listening right now?
Nothing. I'm eaves dropping on my bro and his gf's conversation. (rmbr I'm sitting in his room and not budging)

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
Yup. Isabela, on MSN. Talking about Friends! gosh,reminds me of u guys! :D

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
I don't really want to trip and fall.

47. Is there a quote you live by?
This new one I heard last week on the PA.
"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want".

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
HAHA.
I laugh in the face of this.....tag.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yeah, piano and the clarinet. I tried the drumset too. Also tried the guitar. x) Imma 5 minute heat kinda girl!

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
hmm,lemme think.. i happen to always never have any ideas.

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
Looking for my passport. =_=
And wondering if I can go back to malaysia without a passport. x)

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
NO. GO AWAY. *SLAPSLAPSLAP*

53. What song best describe your love life?
"you-have-no-love-life" by me.

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Yeah. x) And he's so cool about it it scares me. XD

55. Who always make you laugh?
Li May!KWAN SENG! Guo yawwwww!

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Yeahh!

57. Favourite website(s)?
Wikipedia! XD
Li May's blog -- my daily update! :D

58. What's your middle name?
None.

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Skating lessons.

60. What do you think you are like?
I HATE THESE KINDA QUESTIONS.

61. Who will you choose to die with?
Does that mean I'll pick someone and that person has to die when I die?
LOL! Like My Sassy Girlfriend.

62. Where have you been today?
TOEFL test center.

63. What game do you play often?
Touhou, Katamari.

64. Who are you missing right now?
everyone!

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
Gimme the Love you're talking about and i'll decide.

66. What are you doing right now?
this thing.

67. Which primary school are you from?
SRJK (C) Sungai Way.

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
blue, green. brown.

69. What emotion you like to show?
x).
xD.
:D
oh.emoTION.not emoTICON. Hmm. *whateverla.*

70. What is your life to you?
It is dear to me.Honest.After having a near death experience,I'm positive that my life is one thing I cannot afford to lose, not now.Although I'm directionless, I think my life is everything to me! :D It's so valuable that i'm ashamed i'm letting it go to waste!

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?
Bug my bro/sis, blog about it. If it's really bugging me,write it down.

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Mel's brother,Justin. And I'm still chatting with Isabela.

73. Who do you admire most?
YUI! Haha. I admire people who are all rounders. :D

74. Which month are you born in?
March.

75. How are you feeling right now?
(=_=) im in the anything is better than maths mood.

76. What is the time now?
11.59pm.

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Yen Hsian. Nice,sweet, think alot, sensitive,caring. Did I say nice? XD


78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
didn't dye it.

79. Why are you doing this test?
Cuz Yen Hsian tagged me and........ this is better than maths.
Definitely better. See,I'd rather spend time examining eraser dust.

80. What do you do when you're moody?
let out whines. moan and groan.

81. At which age you wish to get married?
Gimme a BF.

82. Who is more important to you?
Friends and family!

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
Fly home! oh,wait.That would take a day already.=_=

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Guo Yaw! Shih Chern too! considering he never spilled the beans for 3 years and counting! :D

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
are u stupid?

86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
Can my dream involve something leading to something else? I mean,that's what dreams do,right?

Okay,so right.First, I get accepted into a prestigious university, meet someone who falls in love with me,whom I share the same feelings with, have a lovely love life........... :D Yeah, I'm not asking for alot... :D

87. What is your goal for this year?
90% average? Or just let me maintain the 88%. MAINTAIN.(i can't,with trig identities dragging me)

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
First,gimme the love. I thin i said this like 3 times!

89. What feeling do you love most?
Happiness. Haha. I think I like the feeling of being loved. :D

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
duh.

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
being left out /forgotten / used.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Not every single one. The ones I think are important to me. :D

93. Do you believe in God?
nope.

94. Who cares for you most?
Hmm. Hopefully EVERYONE. :D

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends!

96. What will you bring when you fight?
my supah strong bf. XD XD hahahha. fictional,right?

oh,wait. 'what' ? Hmmmmm. I'd bring this really fast-no-fail getaway vehicle :D

97. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
I don't know. Hmmm. getting into those u-need-anger-management/ rude to seniors/teachers trouble. in EVERY school. =_=

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
cry a bucket or two.

you have any idea how much tears that is? XD

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
dump him.definitely. unless there's a REALLY good reason.

100. How do you feel now?
jaded.

No comments: