(just a long winded story,skip if you're a guy, skip if you're not in the mood to hear a super long story)
tommorow is grad photo day. After much persuasion, I made an appointment to get my picture taken. (it's optional,see.)
so thinking I should at least try to make myself look better and neater and tidier and whatever, I went to get my brows shaped. AND IT SUCKED. big time.
I decided to go to The Body Shop to get an eyebrow filler thing. :( The lady who was white asked me to buy black (black hair, black brows,duh),so not knowing anything (although my mom did tell me i should get brown before), I just did what she told me-lah.
On my way home, I met Sally and Graciana. Graci said I should get brown! So went back and got an exchange. The process ended with the lady saying that she learnt a new thing. (cuz before she was adamant that black is the right color, so they drew on my left brow brown and on my right black,and then she realised brown is indeed the right color @@)
Kay,whatever, but even after buying the whatever I still felt so :(. Came home,drew more, washed more,drew,washed, called Graci to whine,and then after that, I just decided to take a picture of myself!
And (without the brow liner thing) it totally looked normal! I was like O.M.G. I didn't even need the stupid pencil!!!!!!!
So it looks okay in the picture, but not okay in real life. :D But what matters is. the. picture!!!!!
And so, I'm a very happy person now.(happier than before!)
Just that, returning the pencil is gonna be tough,and much embarassment. :( But I shall still put on my thick skin and go return it. :s
No comments:
Post a Comment