Wednesday, December 10, 2008

course selection dilemma

...to hell with maths.

imagine a HUGE. BIG. GRIN. plastered on my face.

I am FINALLY dropping maths. I'm just not smart enough,I waste too much time,I feel upset. I finally accepted that, and, I AM DROPPING MATHS.

that means, this (this semester) is the LAST. TIME. i am seeing maths.

that's right. LAST. I checked the course calendar for universities,and I DON'T STUDY MATHS in health science! at. all. No maths, nuh-uh. NONE.



o.m.g.

I am the luckiest person on Earth. Can you believe it? I think it's pretty unbelievable.

In it's place,

I want to take Writer's Craft. But I know I should take business-organizational studies.



What should I do at times like this?



(a) take business. (get higher marks)

(b) take writer's craft (strive for high marks but it will never be as high as business)

(c) take both and drop one by midterm.



If I thought about it, taking writer's craft would equal to not dropping maths at all. Because it's hard,time consuming, and the only good thing is, it's not maths related!



The right thing to do is to take business and forget about writer's craft.



High marks are crucial for my admittance into university.Taking business could gimme a 98%,pull my average up.Taking Writer's Craft? The most? probably a 90%.



I know it. But I don't want to do it. :(


stubborn,as usual..

No comments: