And we repeated that line from morning until evening when we finally got it into our heads that we should ask around for the next line.
And........... so it became,
'Tis the season to be jolly, falalalala, lalalala.
Deck the halls with boughs of holly, falalalala, lalalala.
Well,if you're interested in the real lyrics....
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa la la, la la
Tis the season (we wish you a merry christmas)
Tis the season (we wish you a merry christmas)
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa la la, la la la
Tis the season to be jolly
Fa la la, la la la
Down we now our gay appaeral
Fa la la (fa la la)
Fa la la (fa la la)
Troll the ancient yuel tide carol
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Everybody sing the yuel tide carol
Fa la la, la la la
Fa la la, la la la la yeah
A very merry christmas
A very merry christmas
See the blazing yuel before us
Fa la la, la la la
Strike the harp and join the chorus yeah
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Follow us in merry measure
While I tell of yuel tide treasure
Fa la la, la la la la (la la la la la la la la)
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
(We wish you a merry christmas)
Tis the season to be jolly
(We wish you a merry christmas)
Merry merry christmas yeah yeah
Merry merry christmas (fa la la la la la)
Merry merry christmas (fa la la la la la)
Fa la la la, fa la la la (fa la la la la la)
Yeah la la la (fa la la...a very merry christmas)
Jingle, jangle santa's got a brand new bag
Merry merry christmas
Fa la la, la la
Tis the season (we wish you a merry christmas)
Tis the season (we wish you a merry christmas)
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa la la, la la la
Tis the season to be jolly
Fa la la, la la la
Down we now our gay appaeral
Fa la la (fa la la)
Fa la la (fa la la)
Troll the ancient yuel tide carol
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Everybody sing the yuel tide carol
Fa la la, la la la
Fa la la, la la la la yeah
A very merry christmas
A very merry christmas
See the blazing yuel before us
Fa la la, la la la
Strike the harp and join the chorus yeah
Fa la la la la, la la la la
Follow us in merry measure
While I tell of yuel tide treasure
Fa la la, la la la la (la la la la la la la la)
Deck the halls with boughs of holly
(We wish you a merry christmas)
Tis the season to be jolly
(We wish you a merry christmas)
Merry merry christmas yeah yeah
Merry merry christmas (fa la la la la la)
Merry merry christmas (fa la la la la la)
Fa la la la, fa la la la (fa la la la la la)
Yeah la la la (fa la la...a very merry christmas)
Jingle, jangle santa's got a brand new bag
Merry merry christmas
Because SPM is finally over, well,it felt over right after bio but now it's really,truly,over.And the fun begins.
Tommorow (6/12 -- 7/12).
Christmas Gathering. I don't feel as excited as I was in 2005 but whatever, it
7/12.
Kitty's steamboat! Mmm-hh! it clashes with Yi Ping's birthday party but I'd love steamboat. Yumz!
9/12.
It's the day!!!! Well I don't have anything special to look forward to.But it'd be fun!A day to dress up,wobble on heels, risk falling down flat on my face,shiver involuntarily because the ballroom or wherever will be freezing cold and I don't want a shawl. >=( Also, it'll be the day I go out with make up (I probably won't do it myself. MUMMY!!!!!! XD ) in a dresssssssssss . (okay,so now you know I'm quite a tom boy) , in a hotelllll (now I sound like a jakun) anddddddddd it'll be fun fun fun :D nyahhaha. First prom!!!!!!!! but I can't dance.
10/12.
We will board the night bus and off we go to langkawi~
LANGKAWI! Ah. The time is now, the place is Malaysia. Malaysia, truly asia. I can't wait! okay,that's a little controversal. You see, I didn't want to go......(now don't glare just yet). But now that it's coming, I'm actually looking forward to it! I mean, there's seals.......and water.......and beachhhhhh and beachhhhhhhh and sandddddddddd and maybe the fighter-plane-thing will still be on! Also,it's the perfect chance to say "Umi daaaa!" (it's the sea!) like how the japanese do in anime and dorama. My first secondary
16/12 -- 19/12.
'Tis the time for girl-fights over hot guys that we see on TV!!!!! Grey's anatomy marathon. Yahooo!! AHA. I now know who's McDreamy, thanks to Enchanted! Worry not Xiao Von, he's all yours. for now.
And then there's the Goong marathon, or maybe some other Korean drama...
Ah, I'm dying for some Dorama around here, but I'm too afraid to download them. Everytime I download something,the computer just kapooms. Should I just watch what I have,again and again?
There's also the piles of manga I have bought but haven't finished reading. I also need to complete my GetBackers collection. (Didn't get to go to Kinokuniya the other day) ,so no 20% off for me. sniffles.
Ah,so much to do,so little time. I'd love to ship my manga over. But it's not very wise,is it? (T_T)
No comments:
Post a Comment