1. Car that can drive itself.
2. Car + driver who can drive me around.
3. Boyfriend who can drive me around.
4. Basically,I just wanna get arounddddd. (T_T) oh! unlimited money!
5. Unlimited time!
THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:
Melanie
YOUR 5 IMPRESSION ABOUT HIM/HER:
1. Good kid. Lol,we were at tuition!Pn Poh's. =)
2. do i know her? hmm,nvr seen her before.
3. yay! teacher says she's from my school too!
4. really ar.this person from chs.... hmm.
5. i dunno laaaaaaa. i rmbr she hates sardine porridge.but that's not impression.
THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
hmm. think think think. i rmbr everything it's hard to single one thing out.
- I guess we could start with the times we stayed back and had lotsa study+ fun...
- and the times when she was THE friend in tuition.
- and the present she drew for me for the christmas gathering that I nvr went to.
- and the present she and khai ling got for me. FMA notebook .=)
- and the ugly betty cd she got for me for this christmas.
- and the rides she gives me.
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE EVER SAID:
Mel : "I hate tuna porridge."
Me :"I think it's sardine....."
or smtg like that. :) memorable okay! If not I won't rmbr it... x)
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
be very happy I have a brother in law who hates me 'cause I'm skinny.
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL:
probably hate her and her family and all her friends. :)
which won't happen.
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOU ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
She did something reaaaaaaaaally horrible.
PASS THIS TO 10 PEOPLE YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY THINK ABOUT YOU:
1. Mel
2. Tofu
3. Brenda
4. Limay
5. WooShen
6. Kwan Seng
7. Jo Yee
8. Caitlin
9. Hern Ee
10. Xiao Von
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIST OF TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. Unlimited wishes!
2. I want Meia to come with me to Canada......
3. nice love life. :)
4. bah.presents.hmmmmm. A shirt would be nice.
5. Nice hair clips. :)
THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:
Xiao Von
YOUR 5 IMPRESSION ABOUT HIM/HER:
1. Super sulky kid.
2. Wow.So many books on first day?
3. late kid with mommy waiting outside class. =)
4. dunno lar.she super serious .... x(
5. how did we start talking? =D
THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Get me presents. XD For birthday.... x)
or maybe there's smtg else. hmm. x)
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE EVER SAID:
Lee hom sucks?
don't rmbr if she said that but she could've.
........... just a random guess lar!!!
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
make her my fashion adviser.and let her pay for everything too.
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL:
probably hate her and her family and all her friends. :)
same thing. x)
which won't happen.
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOU ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
She did something reaaaaaaaaally horrible.
PASS THIS TO 10 PEOPLE YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY THINK ABOUT YOU:
1. yen hsian
2. Joanna.
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIST OF TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. Money.
2. Meet anyone I wanna meet.
3. Travel to wherever I please to go to.
4. Learn squash.
5. Try running!
THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU IS:
Woo Shen
YOUR 5 IMPRESSION ABOUT HIM/HER:
1. First day of school,sleeping still?!
2. Sleep in class, what a lazy bum.
3. It's the first day of school! Show more initiative of making friends. x)
4. Only cares about life with gf. Couldn't he care to be more 4s1-orientated.
5. Er...messy guy? Don't rmbr laaaaaaa.
THE MOST MEMORABLE THING HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Birthday present , furball hair rubberband thing and cake.
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE EVER SAID:
Lee Hom is the cool.
I can imagine him saying it.xD
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
dunno? I don't really wanna marry any of my friends? XD
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, YOU WILL:
probably hate him and get annoyed by everything he does.
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOU ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
He did smtg reaaaally annoying.
PASS THIS TO 10 PEOPLE YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY THINK ABOUT YOU:
anyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment