I shall start with the credits.....
First off, the gathering wouldn't have be fun without our 3 very super chunted GMs :
.Crays. [kwan seng]
.Tofuking. [bryan chong]
.SkinnyMonkey.[ong wei jian]
Although we may look bored or sien or say we're bored or anything negative, it was truly very fun. Just that when you're stuck and you're feeling so bleh... excuse me that's the only adjective I know of to describe this feeling.*though it still doesn't describe it very well* we sorta lose the Oomph factor,and just faking it would be ....fake. XD But the hunt,the auctions the .....running up and down,the getting burnt *it didn't strike my mind to wrap the hot ladel with a dish towel* The lying around,the squishing,laughing,the looking at the girls fight... Haha, fun I tell you,though we all did sorta give up in the end and had an extra long dinner,chit chatting,laughing at invigilators....etc.
Well, honestly the night was quite boring. The guys took the TV. (T_T)
Secondly, thanks to wonderful Li May, always saying other people are nice and all,when she is just as nice,or even better .... okay, I cannot contain it any longer....... I LOVE YOU LiMay!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAA!! and the secret between us, shall remain a secret. You don't wanna know,it's super embarassing.And no,it's not gossip.
What Li May did :
organized for everyone....... well not EVERYONE but practically everyone, and they didn't write down the names on the wrapper so I don't know who to thank. Will ask Li May soon,but I believe she's sleeping,or watching Love Contract. to buy me an.......
iPod Shuffle!!! and it's in the colour I want too. :)
Okay.Daddy said I demanded it and he never raised me to be like this and now I'm feeling quite bad. sniffles.But that doesn't reduce the gratitude I have for all of you!!! Thank you all!! *showers everyone with lotsa cyber love*
Which reminds me, I thought we (May and I) made a deal to not get each other the things we asked for? Like the unicorn for you..and the shuffle for me...........
Ah,never mind! I love it and that's all that matters. sorry if you guys felt like I was demanding.
Anyway,I couldn't sleep the whole night. Not thinking anything in particular,just couldn't rest. =(
Oh,back to credits.
Thank you Bryan for the lovely key chain. I know I didn't know it was Kingdom Hearts and it was a keychain but you can blame that on the blurness. See? I admit. So forgive me. :) And I'm very glad you like the tofu plush!!!
Thank you Jeffrey for the candy cane and Wei Khai for the cup.
Thank you Mel for the lovely decorated CD which I initially thought was blank.Never did I expect you to burn Ugly Betty Season 2 Epd 1-5 !!!!!!! Thanks so much, pal. :) DANIEL MEADE!!!!!! * sorry la XV* =P
Thank you Jaqueline for the nail polish. It's a great Xmas present because I toppled half my bottle the last time I attempted to use it.
And that's about everyone. :)
To think that this is the last time I will be spending Christmas with you all.
Oh, there's no such thing as Santa Claus, but there are such things as lovely friends. :)
sorry for all my emo moments when I'm just plain mean to some of you,I do love you all,very very much. Will miss you guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment