Part1:on THE outside
Name: Lim Li Ying
Date of Birth: 24th March 1990
Current status: single
Eye colour: Brownish black.
Hair colour: Black
Leftie or Rightie: rightie
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Part2:on THE inside
Heritage: Malaysian chinese
Your fear: many things
Your weakness: impatient,egoistic,hates to lose.
Your perfect pizza: Bella Italia.........
Part3:yesterday, TODAY & tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: bleh,*check msgs*
Your bedtime: none.pretty early though. *sick*
Your most missed memory: form 3.
Part4:your Pick
Pepsi or coke: neither.I don't drink pop.
McD's or Burger King: McD's. actually,both.
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Can't tell the difference?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or coffee: Coffee
Part5:do You
Smoke: nopes
Curse: yes. trying to stop,actually succeeding until I had abit to drink.
Drink: ohohohoho.
Part6:in THE past month
Drank alcohol: heinekennnnnnn. :)
Gone to the mall:yups, with girl girl.
Been on stage: Graduation day.
Eaten Sushi: nope,don't think so.
Dyed your hair: uh-uh.
Part7: have YOU ever
Played a stripping game: nope
Change who you were to fit in: yup.
Part8:age
You're hopping to be married: tommorow.
Part9:in A guy/girl
Best eye colour: Whatever suits his face.
Hair colour: Whatever suits his features.
Short/long hair: Short.
Part10:what WERE you doing
One minute ago: Answering this.
One hour ago: doing chores.
One month ago: SPM
One year ago: Working at Dairy Queen's!
Part11:finish THE sentences
I love: food
I feel: bleh
I miss: times.
I need: people.
Part12:tag5 people
anyone.
No one tagged me for this tag but I wanna do it.Looks interesting. :)
[edit : I just realised Cassie dear tagged me]
1) Do this tag and answer all the questions in your own blog.
2) Delete question 20 and add one of your own questions instead.
3) Tag 8 other people.
Questions
1) What was your dream when you were a kid?
Save the world. XD
I kinda wanted to grow up to travel around the world and use my expertise to end everyone's sorrow and pain.
2) What was the happiest moment in your whole life?
I dunno.
one of it was my 15th birthday. No one other than family had ever given me any presents and I wasn't expecting anything. Came back with many many presents. It just made me feel so loved.
another!! Please lemme tell another.Christmas Gathering '05!! Although I didn't get to splash around in the pool I did feel accepted and loved! :) Thank you.
3) What do you wish to have right now?
more quality time with said beloved friends.
4) When was the last time you horse laughed?
I dunno. Prolly the last time I really laughed. Langkawi maybe. XD
5) What did you realize recently?
Heineken yummy.
6) Which bad habit in you is the most unacceptable?
impatience,affects my tone and makes everyone angry. :S
7) When you are unhappy, what will you do?
Sometimes I cry, sometimes I'll just keep thinking about it until I feel so blehhhhh and snap at everyone unintentionally.
8) What are you afraid of losing?
myself.
9) Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic?
finished school.
10) When you meet someone you like, will you hide or profess your feelings?
I'd do things (that I regret later) that are obviously obvious.
11) List out 3 kinds of people you cannot stand.
People who speak so surely as if they know the world when they don't.
People who keep speaking of their friends as if they're friends are no1 and the best in everything,and there couldn't possibly be someone better. IN EVERYTHING. one or two is fine but don't tell me everyone you know is best in something.
People who lie on purpose.
12) Define loneliness.
No one to turn to, no one you feel you can really trust to understand, and not judge you. Scrolling down every name in the phonebook and not finding anyone you wanna confide in.
Just sitting down,really silently and feeling like your insides are squeezing in,and feel tears welling up,but you don't know why.
13) Are you satisfied with your life now?
I don't know.
14) When was the most recent time you felt touched?
When I feel loved. :) langkawi!!!
15) Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited?
Quebec, Canada. There's this place that looks like winhill (FF8) :P
16) A song that has been playing in your mind recently.
Unbreak my heart
17) If you could have a wish come true, what would it be?
I wanna marry the guy of my dreams,who happens to be the perfect guy. But it's a wish,right?
And don't ask me why all my wishes has something to do with marriage. :D
18) Do you have anything to be worried or scared about lately?
Well,I'm having lots of mixed feelings about canada.
19) If the world is going to end, what will you do?
I'd tell all the people that matter how much I love them :)
20) Are you having trouble finishing your dinner?
yuppos.
No comments:
Post a Comment