.//How it all started out.
Mummy bought lotsa make up for me. Well, prom is coming,and we decided to get some stuff. So the "beauty consultant" , (the sales lady-la) managed to help us conclude the bill in less than 10 minutes. Really fast, I didn't even know if we were buying the right things but we just bought whatever she picked. Okay,sounds really unreliable but just imagine this : I'm a guy buying make up.. of course I'd be clueless.

So today, I decided to play with my new toys.I was so clueless I didn't know how to use the stupid eye liner.Anyway,I tried,and I ended up colouring my eyelids and filling in the "white spots". Like on paper? Reminds me of kindergarden. =)
Seeing that I had absolutely no luck with eye liner, I decided to use it as a colour pencil,using my face as paper. So I generously drew a big heart on my cheek.Hey,it's supposed to be removable. Since I couldn't do it the right way I might as well have some fun drawing.
Little did I know that the darn thing can't be washed off that easily. I used loads of make-up remover,washed,rubbed etc and I still looked like someone punched me,and decided to tattoo me with green ink........................ Well, after alot of rubbing and washing and my eyes were getting sore and raw........ Mummy told me to use cotton,and voila, it was off and away. Thank goodness, because we have dinner with Korean people and I don't wanna go with green all over my eyes and a huge heart on my cheek.
So I decided to move on to something easier -- nail polish. What could go wrong?!
Well,being a total klutz, I somehow managed to knock the bottle onto the table,let it hop of it, do a somersault and land on the floor, spilling half its contents on the floor. To clear the mess, I used loads of tissue paper and alot of nail polish remover. Scrubbing like Cinderella.
Tada.

So much for trying to be girly, I ended up with a noticably shorter eyeliner and half a bottle of nail polish left. And less a pack of Pocky.
Pocky is related. It was there to make me feel better.

No comments:
Post a Comment