I came back with allergy rash, huge sore throat, high fever, lost voice,nose bleed,running nose,cough........................................... but it was all worth it. :)
(actually everything happened right after I got off the bus, at the end of the trip -- lucky!)
I had lots of fun,well Limay blogged most of it out already,but I'll just add in some of the small things she missed.
:)
* short people are worth more, according to expert pimp -wei jian
* we got stuck at KM261.9......we even made a video!!!
* we had nice stuff to drink!! er-herm. :)
* Our van was the fun van!!! :D songs,songs and more songs.
* we saw the Big Dipper, or maybe not.
* we had fun screaming and yelling "CONCENTRATE ON THE ROAD!! LOOK IN FRONT!!!AHHHHHHH" X) while the driver kept turning behind and saying "WHAT!".
I'll always remember that XD
* cousin complex jokes. Jeffrey and his role model complex thingy too.
Okai,hopefully no one was offended. :)
Trip was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment