Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year's Resolution.

Did you realise it's almost time to make your new year's resolution? And of course, say that you'll try to keep it?....and then fail to do so after a few days........ (well maybe that's just me).


Well. Here's mine.

Be more sporty.
-- pick up squash (or/and) tennis.
-- try running. (:
-- ice skating. If my sister and brother can learn it, I can too!

Be smarter.
-- study hard and don't give up..or get bored so easily! (like this year,it was all going so well until after mid term.....or was it first term, when i started getting bored of studying...and then it went downhill.... Ah! sorry SPM,you got what was left of what I studied.)

Don't put on weight.
-- you know, cold weather and all, you just put on weight naturaly, to keep warm,ya? So I'm gonna try to minimize the effect. (: Wish me luck man! Motivate me!

Work hard.
-- okay, hopefully Dairy Queen will hire me again. (like they promised last year) ,so I can earn money and spend without guilt! (:

Be brave and confident.
-- wear anything I like. (:
-- try making friends.
-- don't get swayed by words and stuff.
-- Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.

Watch more J-dorama.
-- yup, internet connection is better,so I'll be downloading more. (: I'm sure you guys will be reading about new Japanese Hot Guys soon.

Build a Snow Man.
-- hopefully the snow is thick enough, moist enough and my siblings are feeling crazy enough.

Learn the Violin.

Try to take Piano lessons.

Take alcohol.
-- training yeah! Next time you see me I'd be trained to drink a few cans of Heineken and still not be tipsy. (:

Play PS2.
-- I know, this doesn't need to be on THE LIST, but I still haven't completed Kingdom Hearts, and FFX, I'm still doing the stupid chocobo race.

Haha, that's about it! I guess.

No comments: