Thursday, February 07, 2008

small things

..small things,just the tiniest kind, can make you think of someone back home.

*They're having Junior Basketball team tryouts or something like that.And it made me think about Wei Khai right away. Haha, I guess in my mind, wk = bball.

*We were talking about bringing food to school everyday (when we were small) over dinner.I blurted out.... "tupperware boy!" Which obviously is Guo Yaw...

*Talking about ASEAN scholarships with my sister, directs my mind to Mel-in-Sg.

*Not using matches... I just laugh and think of Li May.

*Eating a HUGE cookie worth a dollar fifty, reminds me of Cookie Monster,and the whole Sesame Street thing we had in Form 3.

*-----------------------------------
Today was colder than yesterday. The weather here is pretty messed up. (:
Anyway,the buses were all stuck in the traffic jam and while waiting for my second bus, it started to snow.

Just like the Silent Pitter-Patter of raindrops. It is rain after all, but it's silent, and it floats down,swaying left,then right,then left again,and lands on you. And,I just... start noticing every flake.

They say every flake is different.

And I guess it's true.Some are whole,pointy and nice,just like the ones we see in picture books. Some are crippled and are missing sides,but I guess they were meant to be that way...

Which just made something else occur to me. They say Everyone is Beautiful, but let's not get to that. (:

Anyway,while I was observing, the song my Shuff (which I think about the gang everytime I use it) played ended and it started playing "how to save a life-- The Fray", and because Bryan kept playing it the past few times I've seen him and a piano, it reminded me of The tofu.

*I'd just close my eyes and feel the flakes, and I somehow just imagine Bryan at XV's piano again. Which reminds me of XV.

*---------------------------
I reached school,ran to the third floor ,passed my class,headed to the locker,got my bio text and file,and ran back to class.... only to find that,the teacher was not there.

I sat with my new found friends -- Lily (a taiwanese girl) and Yan (This chinese guy) and we started talking about nothing at all. XD And eventually, the topic went to Lee Hom and Jay Chou.You see, Yan likes Jay Chou,and he showed me some songs and MVs...and I got to know that he knows Jay's Birthday! I told him he's gay! XD While Lily likes Lee Hom. So it's 2 againts 1! x)

He has a little brother, 2 years old,and his brother doesn't have a chinese name, he's called Tony. So Yan tells Tony that Tony's different,he's CANADIAN,while Yan is Chinese, obviously Yan is pro-chinese. (: But a 14 year difference is pretty big,eh? I'm suprised he thinks his brother is cute and everything and not a nuisance.

Which reminds me, my brother wanted to throw me into the dustbin when I was a baby.Actually,it was the day I came home from the hospital. (:

*Anyway, this small little gathering we had where we laughed and talk ever so lightly, well, it reminded me of the relief (or non-relief :P) periods we had in CHS. Talk non stop, until there was nothing left to talk about,and everyone would be staring at each other,unsure of what to say.

Haha,maybe you guys are a little of everything I do,everything I say.I love you all! Happy Chinese New Year!

:For those not mentioned, well, I guess I haven't done anything to make me suddenly remember you :

No comments: