.....that is, my thoughts.
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*Just a little realisation on my part. (:
I have been misled.
"Moving On".
It isn't about meeting someone new and then forgetting;
It's about forgetting and then meeting someone new.
I'll never get anywhere if I leave the sentence hanging,
A comma isn't enough when what I need is a full stop.
A full stop would bring me to a new paragraph,
and subsequently a new chapter.
"揮別錯的才能和對的相逢".
It's Labour's day tommorow and school will commence on Tuesday.
New Semester, New Life. please, I only want to be happy, so let me be, please.
3 of my friends are going to adult school, one of them my lunch partner and also my bestest friend here. Now tell me, what should I do?
A few of my friends have graduated.
And these are the "friends" worth mentioning.
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Sum Yin has gone to Winnipeg to attend university. On the other hand, remember Hao Wei? He's here in Missisauga! (not to far from Toronto) Yay me, a fellow Malaysian! (:
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
No comments:
Post a Comment