A show of hands of who actually reads this blog would be nice. Show of hands, of course, by commenting/ writing in the cbox, just so I have an idea?
When I say "Hah? You read my blogggggg?!", I don't really mean that you're a stalker. I mean that I had no idea that you, you, you and you actually bother reading this blog. Most of the time, I feel that this blog is so uninteresting it is dead and that no one visits (may be true -- looking at the zero comments and the stagnant tagbox), so when I do learn that someone reads, I get all shocked and what-not.
The usual thing that I would say after that would be "Why never comment?!" which of course the answer to that is "Why must comment?" . But see, the thing about comments, it is less of what the comment is and more of an "i was here!".
Oh I just realised how that sounds, no, I am not saying that your comment would be worthless. I am merely pointing out that I would appreciate it if people would, even if there is nothing to say, comment anyway - just so i know you were there. ( :
Boiling down to the point, I just want to know if anyone really reads what I write. Well, other than my mom. =/ ( at least I have ONE person who reads this,eh? )
*---*
On another note, huuuuuuuuuuuge sigh. =/
i like Busy. but i like Sleep and Slack too.
*---*
i don't think i can ace bio. =/ jia you jia you!
No comments:
Post a Comment