I like school. I love how lectures are more like story-tellings, how the lecturers/profs are such good performers.
Dr. Mike from my Psych class for example is a verrrrrrrrrrrrry good presenter. He throws questions at you, captures your attention and then leaves it hanging..... ending every class with "but we'll find out..... NEXT class."
Professors from Bio are awesome too.It doesn't feel hard, at all. You just sit there and listen and listen and everything seems to make sense. I don't know about exams though. 0_0 Oh and I hate labs. :O
Business is my elective, and also my toughest course. Analysing cases are interesting, only when Andrew walks us through it. He asks all the right questions and then we're all guided to think the right way. But when I come home and try to do the homework, I'm ALWAYS stressed out and lost as to where to start. =/
Sociology is interesting, but it's my essay course and i'm kinda afraid. x.x
HealthSci is..............boring. :O HAHA. It is, really, for now at least.
*---*
Exams every saturday starting this saturday. :O Study!!
*---*
First "Western Foot Patrol (WFP)" shift today. Basically 3 hours of walking/patrolling campus. :D I feel like the police!! :D
*---*
No comments:
Post a Comment