Sunday, October 25, 2009

if you want to know,

it is now sunday, 10.25pm.

i have exactly 135 hours and 35 minutes to study for my Biology exam,which is on saturday, 2pm. (tell me if I counted that right. HAHA.) I am soooooo not prepared to ace it, gotta get workin'.

from now on until saturday, 4 p.m., I am not going online (other than on WebCT to print homework. oh, and on e-mail because that's a must. oh, also iStudy for my quizzes). for leisure purposes.

If any of you see me on facebook, msn, skypeeeee... whatever, send me a message to tell me to get off. That will help me so so so much.

[this post is sooooooo counter-productive because i JUST realised that my exam doesn't start until 2pm (i actually thought it was 9am to 11am...so i had to count the hours again.. well i didn't HAVE TO but i did! ]
*---*

just came back from the food club -- we made sushi, and i drank the biggggggggest cup of bubble tea (ever)!! So full but so fun. ( :

*---*

No comments: