Friday, October 30, 2009

it's a sign..

...for me to stop dreaming/spending and start hitting the books.

Story:
I was browsing the store.nike.com (again) and I found the perfect shoe, andddddd it is half price! If I haven't already told you, I want to get the Nike + sensor thing that syncs with (my future, currently non-existent) iPod and tracks my running etc. (in hopes to get fittttttt) So the shopping list was Nike+ shoes (if i can get Nike Free with it even better), iPod Nano, Sensor-thing.


Apart from the shoe that was 50% off (it also met ALL the criteria: nike+ AND Free -- 2 in 1!! So hard to find, okay? Go look it up, their all either Nike+ ONLY or Nike Free ONLY), the iPod was also 40dollars off !!!('cause it's 4th generation, not the latest and the besttt but that's okay)

So although I already told myself that these 3 items will be a "present" if I do well in certain subjects (there is my personal definition of "well" but we won't talk about that here), I started shifting between "buy" and "don't buy"... buy-- because i'd save 100bucks ler!!, don't buy -- i haven't even finished my exams, how would i know if i somewhat deserve it (if not totally, partially, at least)?

Finally, I decided to "just buy it-lah"...... and then...............



Shipping within the US onlyyyyyyyy.

So, thanks Nike, for wasting my time, and saving my money.

No comments: