I seem to have this innate inclination to do "other" stuff when exams approach.
So I've been "window-shopping" (well, no real windows involved here).
I want.


"WOMEN'S FEMPHONIC AUDIO JACKET" from TheNorthFace... here's this place where you stick your iPod in adn you can control it from your jacket. But I don't have an iPod so that' useless to me.
So I've been "window-shopping" (well, no real windows involved here).
I want.

It's designed with NIKE ID (which allows me to pick the colours and put an ID on the right and left shoes), and obviously like any TRUE FAN (aherm) would, I put "FURBZ" on the left shoe and "LOVES TOP" on the other. :D

"WOMEN'S FEMPHONIC AUDIO JACKET" from TheNorthFace... here's this place where you stick your iPod in adn you can control it from your jacket. But I don't have an iPod so that' useless to me.
I like this. Period.
I remember when I said UGG boots are uggly. Well I still think they are (although I don't despise them as much as before), but this pair is really different. ( :
Ah. If only I had infinite amount of money. =/


No comments:
Post a Comment