Sunday, October 14, 2007

Blog Header

I'm so frustrated!!

I know I should be studying now, but I've wasted my whole morning... doing nothing.

See, I suddenly had this blog header in my mind, I drew it out on the sketchbook,but I can't get it on the computer.

Why? Because I lost my Paint Shop Pro,and I'm so stupid with Adobe....and I just can't do anything!! I don't know how to use the darn thing!!!!

I wish kwan seng is in KL.... (T_T)...SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

grr. I shall go do smtg more productive. AHHHHHHHHHHHH . I love my imaginary layout!!!

Lemme describe. It's gonna be in black and white / white and green. It's gonna be just 2 solid colours.

Far left, there's a tree. (and i found the exact tree i want too!!),and below the tree there's a couple, kids. And then on the right hand side there's many stars, and also a big big heart!!

Okay,I guess I'm bad at describing,and even if you get it and think it sucks...I LOVE IT! HAH.

No comments: