School began quite normally....but it ended not quite normal.
It was one of the best days of school.

I got my hair braided by Kitty (Right side of head) and Xiao Von (left side) ,and not forgetting Limay ( one braid)and Yann Ying ! :D Thank you everyone,for the moment. It was really nice of you all.

So,walked around in the (some say ugly but most said cool) braids and we did alot of camwhoring!
It was so fun,we spent the whole day in school, not studying, not doing anything academically productive, not chit chatting. We spent it..... smiling and thinking of poses!
It was so funny, Li May and I started off with a proposal from her to me (which I rejected) and from me to her (which she very kindly accepted). And then there was surrounding Jo Yee, and
stranggling pictures with KOH, And team-up-with-gling-pushing Mon Wei,and the pairing pictures we did in S2... and so so so many more! :D
It was one of the best days of school.
I got my hair braided by Kitty (Right side of head) and Xiao Von (left side) ,and not forgetting Limay ( one braid)and Yann Ying ! :D Thank you everyone,for the moment. It was really nice of you all.
So,walked around in the (some say ugly but most said cool) braids and we did alot of camwhoring!
It was so fun,we spent the whole day in school, not studying, not doing anything academically productive, not chit chatting. We spent it..... smiling and thinking of poses!
It was so funny, Li May and I started off with a proposal from her to me (which I rejected) and from me to her (which she very kindly accepted). And then there was surrounding Jo Yee, and
stranggling pictures with KOH, And team-up-with-gling-pushing Mon Wei,and the pairing pictures we did in S2... and so so so many more! :D
Fun times, good memories. Thanks for the memories,everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment