It was...
*right before SPM. (not during!)
*in KL. (not too far away..in Penang or wherever)
*accesible. (monorail)
*admission is free.(well,tickets need to be exchanged for.)
I had...
*permission to go.
*company to go with.
*transport ready.
I was...
*the only person living to stay happy for a few days straight. (hehehehe.)
*so pumped up about going.
*so very very elated.
I thought...
*everything was going on so well.
*It didn't clash with anything.
*I was going.
and it's true---it was too good to be true. Things normally don't come in such nice packages. No giving and only taking? There's no such thing, though there may be certain exceptions.
I should've seen it coming.
I'm not going anymore. Unless,
(A) Jovan/Hui Xian/ Grace or any kind form 4 / form 3 I know will go, and therefore will be able to help me redeem tickets.
(B) Siew Thong's dad will bring her to Sg.Wang on Saturday.
(C) They have another day to redeem tickets.
I guess there's no right to feel upset, I have no one to blame but myself for having my hopes up so high.
.But I'm just so disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment