You know how I always have weird ideas... like marriage.
And so this is how the conversation went,when someone tries to accomodate to my fancies.
Firstly, you have to know I was listening to "if you're not the one" by Daniel Bedingfield.
So, Wicca compliments the song,and it leads to.....
Funky Furball says:
i love it!!
Funky Furball says:
u have it?
Funky Furball says:
T_T some ppl think it sucks
Funky Furball says:
I WANT IT FOR MY MARRIAGE SONG
Funky Furball says:
:D
Wicca says:
haha
Wicca says:
yeah so nice right
Funky Furball says:
ahhhhhhhhh i wanna get married tmrw.
which in turn leads to.........
Wicca says:
serious!?
Wicca says:
hm
Wicca says:
me too=)
Wicca says:
wheee
which suprises me,because not everyone will agree to random things like that. :D
Further probing results in.....
Funky Furball says:
crazyyy
Funky Furball says:
hu u getting married to?
Funky Furball says:
XD
Wicca says:
lol
Wicca says:
Jessica Alba!
And further confessions (on my side)....
Funky Furball says:
i noe hu i wanna marry. i just havta wait for him to show up on my doorstep tmrw
Funky Furball says:
:D
--unimportant stuff that'd bore you--
Wicca says:
haha?
Wicca says:
lol
Wicca says:
the newspaper guy!
Funky Furball says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Honestly, I was thinking Edward Cullen.
He,on the other hand, thought about a more logical answer, since we don't have milkmen here, the other person that goes door to door would be the newspaperman.
I guess it's a wake up call to reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment