Oh,crap.I better say this in case you guys accuse me of not giving any warning. Squint your eyes and read the first line, (bleh,this just defeats the purpose of me writing the first line in an extremely small font.)I know you're sick of it,and hate it and , you're close to hating him even before you meet him (not that I have met him,though I'd be more than delighted if I had), but I don't ,and in fact I am very much obsessed with him,so here goes...
While everyone else is worrying themselves with SPM, while everyone else is worrying themselves with graduation,while everyone else is trying to cope with separation,while everyone else is doing productive things...... I let myself read Twilight and Eclipse again. Well,just flip around,read the parts I like....and yeah, waste time. =(
As I was saying. Edward Anthony Masen Cullen.I wish they'd hurry up and pick an actor for the movie. Why? Not that I'd want to ruin my perfect impression of the flawless vampire, but if they'd just pick someone to take the role, I can direct all my love and obsession for Edward towards the actor. :D
Then, I won't feel ridiculous because I'm crazy over Edward,because by then, I'd be obsessed over Edward-Cullen-the-actor. Also, no one (myself included) can really say I'm crazy over a fictional character,because by then,he'd have flesh and bone and blood and everything else a human should have. And most of all, he'd be real,and I can write fan mail to him,and not feel stupid. =D Further more, I'd be boosting his ego, he'd be there thinking "Ahhh,these young girl can't get enough of me", but I know that I actually am totally head over heels over his role and not him. But I won't tell him that.
I know. This sounds like some weird fool-yourself-scheme.Though the saying goes "you can never fool yourself" but I know that I can. =D
Anyway, type "edward cullen" into Google Image Search Engine...........and you'll see that I'm actually quite sane.
Haha,I actually think this person's choice of "edward-cullen-the-actor" is not bad. =D
(i think she did some editing and all, and I express thanks to her,and also apologise for snatching her work.)
His name is Gaspard Ulliel,and he's Hannibal Lecter in the film Hannibal Rising. Damn,I read the review!! I can't believe I didn't notice him. =)

Here's the wiki site.....
Haha, my knowledge of actors and artists are all.... really little. As you all know, I only know a few actors....and a few singers...namely Lee Hom and...yeah. And if it isn't bad enough that my knowledge of Asian actors are minimal value, the knowledge of Caucasian actors is even more miniscule. :D So,I have no ideas of who should be Edward Cullen of my own. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment