
Hey everyone, if you haven't opened your email yet, well, this is what I sent you. (:
I aim to raise at least $150, and I've decided to start with you guys back home! (:
I hope you can help, thanks alot in advance. (:
Hey all,
I'm participating in the CIBC run for the cure. (:
But first, I have to raise funds.
It would really make me happy if
you could make a donation in support of me ,and of course,the cause. [it's
for cancer!!]
Everyone, I'm counting on you! (: So hurry up
and borrow your mom/dad's credit cards and do something good today! (:
*wink*
( just help me out by making a donation, please please
please please please!! (: )
I really appreciate it, thanks in
advance!! (:
lotsa love,
Li-Ying
I aim to raise at least $150, and I've decided to start with you guys back home! (:
I hope you can help, thanks alot in advance. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment