Wednesday, August 13, 2008

letters, lost.

"it's because of the lazy postman-lar.Postmen do get arrested for not mailing people's mail. They go to his house and they find stacks of mail everywhere. "

Now that made me laugh. Somehow my sister gives me an answer for all the ridiculous questions I ask, when normal people would just tell me "because it's like that." I know, I'm spoilt that way. XD

Anyway, this post, is to tell all you people who matter out there, whom I might send a birthday card to on your birthday, that won't be happening anymore. Yes, you commited a great crime.

Blame the postman. Honestly. Out of the 3 letters & cards that I sent, only 1 has reached the recipient, ie. Bryan's bookmark.

I thought cards were the safest because my art is so amateur and childish, no one would wanna steal it. I'm right ,I tell you, it's the lazy postman. XD

So you guys who are having birthdays after today....oops, sorry. I know it's not your fault. :(

No comments: