Tagged by Su Ping quote,"eons ago"
1. Six People to Tag. The victims are
*Xiao Von
*Yen Hsian
*Kitty
*L-Young
*Brenda
*Monkey
in hope that they haven't already been tagged.
2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
-cake
-cookies
-tarts
-pie
-japanese food
-korean bbq
yes,they're all food related.
3. Six Things I Say Too Often
"crazy shit"
"stupid wan lar"
"useless stuff"
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
"bleh"
"yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
i basically describe everything with that. My family has enough of it though.XD
4. Six Books I've Read Recently
`Sundays at Tiffany's.
`Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
`The street of a Thousand Blossoms.
`Clara Callan.
`Nineteen Minutes.
`The Tenth Circle.
5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
+Hakuna Matata --The Lion King
+Missin' You ~it will break my heart~ -- Hirai Ken
+Aoku Yasashiku -- Kobukuro
+Innocence -- Avril Lavigne
+Hot -- Avril Lavigne
+Contagious -- Avril Lavigne
6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
-Malaysia isn't that bad as we always think it is.
-Language is super important. read, english.
-Can't expect to eat and not grow fat anymore.
-I can live without going online or clinging to my phone... here.
-Friends are easy to make but good ones are hard to find.
-Work hard so i don't have to repeat a year...again.
No comments:
Post a Comment