Friday, March 19, 2010

bright and sunny out

...dim and dull inside.

Maybe it's because March is almost over, April will flash by, and then it will be time for me to go home -- if only I wasn't doing Summer School.

If I haven't already told you, I'm not going to England anymore, just because most of you are heading home. =/ Next Christmas, maybe? (:

So that leaves me with absolutely nothing to look forward to.
Absolutely.....nothing.

*

At business class today,we were doing a case about shopping malls -- and it 1Utama, MidValley and even Times Square kept flashing up in my memory.

I miss our huge shopping malls.I miss cheap movie tickets. I miss the variety of shops and restaurants, the central display that they change all the time -- it's Alice in Wonderland now, right?

I miss CHS. I really do. Most of you are probably sick and tired of me saying I miss CHS because really, it's just a school -- why can't I shuttup about the best years of my life?

Here's the thing: It was the best school everrr. I made the best-est friends everrr. I had the most fun, everr. If I could do it all over again, I would. Just because.

I miss Satellite Chicken Rice / Porkball noodles outside CHS. I miss Kanna Curry House. I miss charkueyteow/curry noodles/ RM1 worth of curry tao pok at the Lorong outside CHS.Heck, I'll even say I miss Domino's Pizza and 7-eleven!

I miss cheering at the top of our voices for Cheer and the National Marching Band Competitions. I miss Sports Day decorations and cheering. I miss the competitiveness that was evident between us and us; and the unity that we all inherently felt when it was us against them.

Most of all,

I miss feeling proud to be a CHS-ian.

*

I just want to go home. :(

No comments: