*
Went shopping with Tessa after that. Tried a few pairs of shades, none of them worked out. :(
I want aviators. :( :( I want a higher nose.
OR
I need to lose my cheek fat. (i clearly remember in form 3 my nose APPEARED higher 'cause I was so freaking skinny!!!) sigh. cutting lotsa calories this week. :)
I can do this! Rawr.
Went into Nike, 'cause my sister gave me this 30% off thing. All the shoes were pink. No, that is not a sweeping statement. :( I hate pink.
Later, we spontaneously decided to watch a movie -- Bounty Hunter!
Gosh I love Jennifer Aniston. And I must say, her body is so well toned!! Check out her calves. You can SEE the muscle. Gosh this reminds me of Casandra, we used to obsess over calves. HAHA.
*
And now I am back, and tomorrow is another day of 5.5 hours of driving school...in the morning. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment