Only at this God Forsaken Zoo do you get drunktards turning this whole fire alarm ordeal into a party. Only here do you get drunktards clambering on any high rise area they can find, dancing to no music and stripping. And it was an ugly sight. I have sinned. Moment of blindness. Thanks a lot. [this residence is already famous for having a student stripper about 5 years ago.] Only here do they piggy back each other and treat have the time of their lives being fools. Only here do these fools shove each other around and meet people by exchanging:
"HELLO!"
"HELLO!!!"
"WHO ARE YOU??"
"I DONNO. I'm DRUNK! Who are YOU?!!?"
Only when Saugeen's fire alarms go off, I feel like I'm at a crazy concert I don't want to be at.
I expect it to go off again tonight. Unavoidable sleepless nights.
Thanks again for the Best Student Experience, UWO.
No comments:
Post a Comment