I'm reading my biology textbook and enjoying it, when it struck me. (Just before this I was reading my business textbook and nodding off & worrying about not knowing how to handle this last section! :( )
One reason I love Psychology 1000 & Biology 1222 so much more than business 1220 is that the former two asks me questions that I can find answers from the book. It tests me on what I know, and if I don't know, I just have to read the book. And well, the textbook being so interesting is another factor. W00t! I see a trend here, with the repetition of the word "book"(:
Business 1220 simply asks me what I think I should do. The textbook does not help me understand what it is that I'm supposed to do.
If there's a manual that clearly states: "In the case of XXX...then...do....THIS." , I would like this course so much more.
Classes are taught using case studies, which are, by the way, all different from one another. If I don't know how to do a present case, I can't refer to an older case. So where does the "learn from your mistakes?" part fit here?
And to top things up, I am a person who can't make decisions and cannot judge, for the life of me, what I should do. Heck I don't even have an opinion on the matter! rawrs. It's clear that I. couldn't. care. less. what. the. company. should. do.
Oopsie. super long rant. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment