Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Twenteen, part 3

So on SUNDAY,
I went out for dinner with a few of the girls on my floor, followed by Marble Slab ice cream with Annie. This time I treated myself to the chocolate-dipped cone that, as Chris puts it, I've been eyeing for more than 2 months. :D It was yummy.





Origami from my soph, Justine. :)




We both are in the Origami club,




I am just absent more often than she is. :(









Hand-made STAR earings :) from Hermione.





And she was named before Harry Potter was published,





or even written. :D
*





And today,





I had cheap and yummy pork back ribs at the dining hall with Tessa. She has this thing for ribs (well so do I, but then again I have a thing for everything).


Body Double Mist @ Victoria's Secret from Viviann. :)

I can't get the thing to work, though. :(


Hand-made card found stuck on my door, from Alexandra.

Positively Pooh
(you'll be reading quotes from this book on this blog soon! :D )
and a lovely mysterious card
packed with words of wisdom
from Tessa. :)

From Leslie :)

she took the initiative to make a birthday card

FOR the birthday rep. :)

No comments: