Monday, March 08, 2010

seasons change;people change.

... that's part of the lyrics of a song that was playing in the cafeteria today.
everything is talking to me, i swear.

*
I was walking up the slope to class today, thinking about how warm it is, and that perhaps spring is here. Right after, I thought: My life is an anime.

"Boys Be... " -- the anime that I've watched so many times. It's old. More than 10 years old. (: [gosh i'm ageing.... :( ]

If you've never watched it, it was one of those movies that show you how people change, and grow up. 4 young people who weren't sure about their relationship with each other or the path their lives were taking....

...Kinda like 500 days of summer.

The story started with Spring and ended with Spring. Boy meets girl in Spring, they get into a relationship, break up, date other people, travel across Japan... and the following Spring, they meet up. And there was that moment where they look at each other and know that they've learned, changed and grew up.

Fastforward to the present: me walking up the slope, thinking Spring is here and digesting my latest discovery -- my life is an anime. Only a season has passed, comparing myself in Winter and myself in Spring, I am certain that it could very well be two individuals.

1 comment:

靖沂 said...

OMG, start to thinking and missing you >.<
wonder how will everyone like the next season, the next meet up>.<
awww.... gettin emo..